Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Exhibition Work!

Hello Kindergarten Families!

What a lovely night that was!  It was very hard for me to take the work down, because it was so special.  The only thing that helped a lot was that I am so excited about the new investigations the students are interested in and I was having a lot of fun planning the new areas to invite (and excite) wonder!

Here are some photos of the special night!  I hope you can find a moment to look at them with your child- they did such a great job hosting and it is important for them to see themselves this way and to remember what brave, helpful and informative people they are!!!

Thanks for your patience in me getting this up- there were so many other things I was working on to start the new year, and I have been also practicing balance and to take care of myself and do things for me!  (Rejuvenate!)

Happy New Year, Jennifer

PS The beginning photos are of the students sharing their work with their 5th grade buddies!




















































Have a great week!  









No comments:

Post a Comment