Friday, May 13, 2016

May Songs and Poems

Hello!

Here are our Songs and Poems for May!  We have more this month and next because I am trying to ensure that every student will be able to have taken home three this year.  Clara has been doing an exploration of shadows in class, so I chose that as one of the themes for the songs and poems.  I also am 1/4 Australian, so each year I like to share Kookaburra, which my grandmother used to sing to us.

Also, the students began sewing last month, so I thought it would be fun to do the riddle and today they got it!!!  It was fun to see them make the connection.  (My hint to them was that the answers for the riddle are not animals...).

I hope you enjoy hearing these this month, and also feel free to write in the comments which ones you have liked and why!

Enjoy your month, Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment