Sunday, September 13, 2015

September Songs and Poems!

Hello Kindergarten Families!

Here are our first month's songs and poems.  I started with some that are simple, have many hand movements and that are catchy and fun. I wonder if your child has already shared any with you?

Throughout the year I will be sharing more about how we utilize songs and poems to learn spelling, reading and writing, as well as to gain confidence to be able to share our own interpretations, ask questions and get comfortable performing in front of an audience!

Long ago, a teacher named Jenny shared this special part of her class' day and I have loved making it my own, since I love music, liturature and dance!  I can't wait to share some of my favourites with you this year!

Stay tuned for more, and please feel free to email, stop in or write a comment below to tell how your child is experiencing the songs and poems ritual!

Have a great day, Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment