Friday, March 6, 2015

March Poems!

Hi!  We are having fun with these, and after only one week, the kids are really picking up the songs and poems!

I chose a few to go with our project of helping others, and I thougth the Bob Seger song would be a fun way to continue exploring various music genres, since he mentions a few that he likes a lot less than "Old Time Rock 'n' Roll"!  We will try to listen to each one he mentions.  My personal question is what exactly does he concider "Old Time Rock 'n' Roll"? ;)  I chose the three Dr Seuss quotes, since his birthday was on Monday!

Have a great time listening to your children learn these this month!  Have a fun weekend, Jennifer

PS Today Brett noticed that I had an extra d in one of the words in 'Help!'.  Good thing I have these guys around to help ME!


1 comment:

  1. I love the songs and poems this month! Bob Seger and the Beatles are some of my favorite bands! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete