Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Investigating The Botanic Gardens!



Hello Kindergarten Families!

How are you?  I am great, the Botanic Gardens were just lovely.  We lucked out with the weather: not too hot, not too cold- just right!  I really appreciate all the parent chaperons and drivers that helped make this day fun and safe.  Thank you Aaron, Cate, Shari, Myriah, Sandy, Dawn and Kim! 

 I hope your child came home sharing stories.  I imagine you will be hearing about the tree house, for sure!  This trip was a nice way to start our field trip experiences this year.  I think we came home with more things to research and learn about.  It was inspiring!

I hope these photos will help your child tell you more about the day!  If you click on them, you can see them in a larger, slideshow type version.   Have a great night, Jennifer

PS Please email me if your child voices topics or questions, so that I may help the class continue to research things they are wondering about!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment