Monday, March 4, 2013

A Special Goodbye


As most of you families know, Haden and his family are moving.  Friday was his last day.  This was an emotional day. The students shared their wishes for Haden and he shared a special book as a gift for our class.  He also brought a yummy snack of cuties to share with us.  The students were thinking a lot about goodbyes and how these work in our lives.  We all have times where we have to say goodbye when we don't want to.  These students are learning more about this tough process and what to do with our feelings. 

I hope you will email me if you have any questions or feelings coming up at home in the next few weeks.  I know sometimes it takes a little time to sink in, and then the feelings arise later.  If I can help, please let me know!  Haden will be missed and we wish him the best in his new city!

Love, Jennifer










No comments:

Post a Comment